7 February 2012

One Piece in Kyushu

Ever since I watched 木村 on SMAP's 「ワンピース」名場面クイズ, I've started following the 「One Piece」 anime series, and has never stopped since. Being originated from Japan, you could definitely find lots of figurines and products related to One Piece selling almost everywhere you go. Below are a few (or rather quite a lot) of One Piece related items which I shot in Kyushu. Enjoy!

   7-Eleven X One Piece campaign  


I'm so very "lucky" - why's my birth date piece missing? 


Luffy and Chopper on Kagoshima Kurobuta

Mechanical pencil

Another 7-Eleven X One Piece takarakuji campaign

The below items were sold in 7-Eleven:
"AXE"  Body spray and Body soap with a free One Piece toy


Potato sticks with free Chopper mouse pad 


Instant consomme soup with free One Piece model toy


Luffy and Chopper note pad 


Luffy fruits mix juice & Chopper peach mix juice

Luffy promotion board @ the UFO catcher shop


OnePiece towels

Anyone wants to try their hand to catch a model figurine?


Loads of One Piece model figurines on display


七武海 & 海軍

Standard cool pose for Luffy and Ace

Chopper soft toy

Chopper dustbins ? 



One Piece ash trays? さすが 日本

Luffy figurine

Chopper is indeed popular! 嬉しくねぇぞ コノヤロー


More One Piece figurines

Poster featuring upcoming new products for November'11

One Piece carrier bag


More Chopper soft toys up for catch!


There is even Chopper towels selling in Kirishima - to be used for onsen?

Bought this Chopper mobile strap in Sakurajima - 桜島限定! You can only get this from Sakurajima. 


九州男児 - ルフィ ゾロ & サンジ

Owner showcasing their collection? but Chopper looks abit fake here... (oh that yellow box he is carrying is Nagasaki's castella cake)

Poster at the Glover Garden gift shop - グラバー園限定チョッパーマンストラップ 

Of course I had to get one too! 


OMG - look at the variety of mobile straps they carry, just for Nagasaki! You have the castella cake, Nagasaki dragon, 坂本龍馬, Thousand Sunny, the list just goes on...

Here's one close up shot of Chopper in castella cake

More mobile straps of Luffy and Chopper with their castella cakes

 This is my favourite souvenir I got for myself at Tokyo Hands, Fukuoka. It's a 1000 piece jigsaw and most importantly.. made in Japan! not MIC ok... that's why it's a tad expensive, about 3500yen, but worth every single yen I paid!

And this is my 2nd favourite souvenir which I bought from 7-Eleven - One Piece 2012 calendar. 

Sneak preview of January.. the rest shall be for my own viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

  1. Paradise TT^TT
    chopper is adorable
    if i went to japan, my money would have been spent on all things one piece.

    by the way, did you go to the Thousand Sunny Cruise in Nagasaki?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...